Sioux Falls, SD The Washington Pavilion is pleased to announce individual tickets for twelve 2019-20 performances go on sale as follows:
- Pavilion donors and subscribers: July 10 at 9:30 a.m.
- Pavilion members: July 13 at 9:30 a.m.
- Facebook: July 18 at 9:30 a.m.
- JazzFest: July 19 at 9:30 a.m.
- Public: July 20 at 9:30 a.m.
2019-20 Pavilion Performance Series Shows:
- THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG | October 18-19, 2019
- IRVING BERLIN’S WHITE CHRISTMAS | November 15-17, 2019
- THE COLOR PURPLE THE MUSICAL | January 14-16, 2020
- A BRONX TALE: THE MUSICAL | February 8-10, 2020
- WAITRESS: A NEW MUSICAL | March 9-11, 2020
- BEAUTIFUL – THE CAROLE KING MUSICAL | April 30 – May 2, 2020
Also available for purchase on the dates and times above are six additional performances:
- BRANFORD MARSALIS QUARTET | October 2, 2019
- 1984 – AQUILA THEATRE | October 30, 2019
- BANDSTAND | November 11-12, 2019
- AN AMERICAN IN PARIS | February 14, 2020
- RENT | February 25-26, 2020
- ROYAL WINNIPEG BALLET: THE WIZARD OF OZ | March 31, 2020
Pavilion Performance Series subscriptions of all six shows or Choose Your Own Four (CYO4) packages are still available. To purchase either a Series package or single show tickets, visit the Washington Pavilion Box Office at 301 S. Main Avenue, call (605) 367-6000 or go online at washingtonpavilion.org.
About Washington Pavilion
The Washington Pavilion is the region’s home for the arts, entertainment and science. Located in a beautifully renovated historic building in downtown Sioux Falls, it is one of only a few facilities in the world to bring together under one roof the performing arts, visual arts and interactive science. The vast array of high quality programming and educational activities available through the Husby Performing Arts Center, Kirby Science Discovery Center, Visual Arts Center and the Community Learning Center ensures that people of all ages and walks of life can rely upon the Washington Pavilion to entertain, inspire, educate and enrich. There is, indeed, something for everyone here. For information about our programs, please call (605) 367-7397 or visit our website at www.washingtonpavilion.org.