Festival of Trees and Lights
November 28, 2020 | 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Washington Pavilion First Floor Lobby
Join us for the Festival of Trees and Lights, part of a series of events in Sioux Falls Alive - a partnership with the City of Sioux Falls and Experience Sioux Falls. Enjoy wonderful opportunities like:
- Pop-UP Christmas Trees
- Christmas Bulb Suncatcher
- Paper Lantern
- Write a letter to the North Pole in Santa's Workshop located in the Raven Children's Studio
- Expand Your Experience with Mixed Media Christmas Trees at 1 and 3:30 p.m. in the Raven Children's Studio of our Visual Arts Center with paid museum admission/free with membership.
- Meet and Greets with Radley Rex
- Come meet the Elf character and get a photo with them
- Holiday treats and beverages including delicious Cocoa Bombs available for purchase
- Members receive free hot chocolate
Enjoy a little weekend shopping and visit our vendor booths in the 1st and 2nd floor lobbies like art, beauty and wellness products and more!
Face Masks Required per City of Sioux Falls Ordinance.
Unless otherwise noted, activities in the First Floor Lobby are FREE. Activities and events are subject to change. View our COVID-19 safety protocols here.
In addition to these fun festivals, check out these holiday performances:
Sioux Empire Community Theatre presents It's a Wonderful Life - A Live Radio Play
December 1-6 & 8-12, 2020 | 7 p.m.
December 5, 6, 12 & 13, 2020 | 2 p.m.
Orpheum Theater Center
SD Symphony: Sacred Sounds of Christmas
December 3, 2020 | 7:30 p.m.
Washington Pavilion | Mary W. Sommervold Hall
In partnership with: