Sioux Falls, SD The Washington Pavilion is pleased to announce that individual tickets for eleven 2018-19 performances go on sale as follows:
- Pavilion donors and subscribers: July 11 at 9:30 a.m.
- Pavilion members: July 14 at 9:30 a.m.
- Public: July 21 at 9:30 a.m.
2018-19 Pavilion Performance Series Shows:
- FINDING NEVERLAND | October 16-18, 2018
- ELF THE MUSICAL | November 23-25, 2018
- RODGERS & HAMMERSTEIN’S THE KING AND I | January 29-31, 2019
- MONTY PYTHON’S SPAMALOT | February 26-28, 2019
- SOMETHING ROTTEN | April 23-25, 2019
- LES MISERABLES* | June 12-16, 2019
*Public on-sale date for LES MISERABLES to be announced at a later date.
Also available for purchase on the dates and times above are five additional performances:
- RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER: THE MUSICAL | December 16, 2018
- RODGERS & HAMMERSTEIN’S CINDERELLA | January 9-10, 2019
- CHURCH BASEMENT LADIES IN RISE UP, O MEN | February 24, 2019
- ROCK OF AGES | March 11-13, 2019
- JERSEY BOYS | May 21-23, 2019
Pavilion Performance Series subscriptions of all six shows or Choose Your Own Four (CYO4) packages are still available. To purchase either a Series package or single show tickets, visit the Washington Pavilion Box Office at 301 S. Main Avenue, call (605) 367-6000 or go online at washingtonpavilion.org.
The Washington Pavilion is the region’s home for the arts, entertainment and science. Located in a beautifully renovated historic building in downtown Sioux Falls, it is one of only a few facilities in the world to bring together under one roof the performing arts, visual arts and interactive science. The vast array of high quality programming and educational activities available through the Husby Performing Arts Center, Kirby Science Discovery Center, Visual Arts Center and the Community Learning Center ensures that people of all ages and walks of life can rely upon the Washington Pavilion to entertain, inspire, educate and enrich. There is, indeed, something for everyone here. For information about our programs, please call (605) 367-7397 or, (toll free) at 1-877-Wash Pav or visit our website at www.washingtonpavilion.org.