Daily Activities Enhance Your Museum Experience
Science on Wheels
- These traveling carts allow you to experience science up-close, in a hands-on setting, and led by our trained staff.
- Look for Science on Wheels throughout the museum during your visit.
Crafternoon (Coming in January)
- Sunday afternoons are a great time to get crafty and try something new!
- A different, self-guided craft project is available each week.
- Share your completed project on social media with the hashtag #wpcrafternoon
- Sundays 12 – 5 p.m. in the Raven Children’s Studio
Tinker Build Create (Coming in January)
- A little bit of art, a little bit of engineering, and a whole lot of fun!
- A different, self-guided project is available every Saturday.
- Share your completed project on social media with the hashtag #wptbc
- Saturdays from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. in the Jack’s Imagination Lab