The Wells Fargo CineDome offers a cinema experience unlike any other in Sioux Falls! With a 60-foot wide, four-story screen and eight rocking channels of digital sound through 24 speakers, you’ll be right in the middle of the action with stellar visuals. The Wells Fargo CineDome shows a variety of Hollywood films and mission-based, educational documentaries.
Ticket prices: $5/adults, $3/youth (ages 0-17)
Wild AfricaRuntime: 42 minutes
Wild Africa takes audiences on a spectacular journey across, over and through the magical realms of the wildest continent on earth. It's an adventure where you will truly believe the real world is more extraordinary and awe-inspiring than any fiction.
Journey To spaceRuntime: 42 minutes
Discover how NASA’s shuttle program has led to its exciting new era of space exploration. Uncover what NASA and the space community are working on, and the challenges they face to carry out bold missions such as capturing asteroids and landing astronauts on Mars.
Dream Big: Engineering Wonders of the WorldRuntime: 40 minutes
Dream Big leverages the scale of the giant screen to showcase the world’s most incredible engineering marvels. From the Great Wall of China and Dubai’s record-reaching skyscrapers to France’s bridges soaring above clouds and the futuristic Hyperloop, audiences will experience the massive scale and the forces of nature that challenge their designers.
The LEGO Ninjago Movie
2017 | Rated PG
Attending a Friday or Saturday night Hollywood movie in the Wells Fargo CineDome? Please enter through the south entrance at Main Ave. and 12th St.
The Wells Fargo CineDome at the Washington Pavilion utilizes the Motion Picture Association of America Film Rating System.
G – General Audiences
All ages admitted. This movie contains little or no content that would offend parents for viewing by children.
PG – Parental Guidance Suggested
Some material may not be suitable for children. Parents are urged to give parental guidance as the motion picture contains some material that parents might not find suitable for their pre-teenagers.
PG-13 – Parents Strongly Cautioned
Parents are urged to be cautious as the motion picture contains some material that parents might consider inappropriate for children under 13 years.
R – Restricted
People under 17 years may only be admitted if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to patrons who are not of age or are without parental consent.
State-of-the-art technology at the CineDome:
• This technology brings the Pavilion and Kirby Science Discovery Center into a new era of digital cinema in not only Sioux Falls but the world.
• The Washington Pavilion is the world's largest dome theater to switch to a single-projector digital system.
• See the highest resolution single projector graphics on the market today.
• This technology will add to the educational experience of its viewers and continue to reflect the Pavilion’s timeless mission.
• Patrons of all ages will experience a new world of interactive video gaming as never seen before on such a huge platform.
• This new technology allows the Pavilion to consider showing the latest Hollywood cinematic titles as well as bringing the classics back to the big screen.
Library Films at the Wells Fargo CineDome:
We have additional mission films available for groups upon request.
- Journey to Space
- National Park Adventure
- The Light Before Christmas (seasonal)
- Extreme Weather
- Incredible Predators
- Dream Big: Engineering Wonders of the World
- Antarctica: On the Edge
- The Last Reef: Cities Beneath the Sea
- Lewis & Clark: Great Journey West
- Tiny Giants