PHASED REOPENING OF THE WASHINGTON PAVILION FACILITY
The Washington Pavilion announced its second phase reopening plans beginning on Monday, June 1, 2020. Areas opening to the public include the Kirby Science Discovery Center and Visual Arts Center museums, Wells Fargo CineDome, 2nd Floor Concessions and summer camp education programs. Dakota Academy of Performing Arts will hold youth theatre programs virtually in June.
Phase 1 reopening included our first floor main lobby area, the Box Office and Leonardo’s Café operating at normal business hours.
For contact-free Box Office services, our representatives continue to be available via phone at 605-367-6000, and Leonardo’s Café continues to provide curbside food pick-up, call 605-731-2384 or go online for orders.
Facility Areas Open June 1, 2020:
Future reopening phases are to be determined.
ASSURANCE OF YOUR SAFETY AND WELLNESS
The health and safety of our team members, guests, visitors and vendors is our top priority. We are committed to reopening in the safest way possible for our employees, visitors and customers.
The following are the key aspects of our COVID-19 safety protocols to help prevent the spread of the virus as we begin reopening to the public:
- Employee Safety Protections. Our employees, contractors and vendors will follow CDC guidelines for monitoring their health. Our employees will wear protective face masks and frequently wash or otherwise sanitize their hands throughout their shift. They also will physically distance from fellow co-workers, customers, vendors and visitors whenever possible.
- Enhanced Sanitizing and Disinfecting. Our facility has increased the frequency of our already robust cleaning practices. We follow stringent safety and cleaning guidelines throughout our entire building daily, including cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting.
- Encourage Social Distancing. Several steps will be taken to encourage social and physical distancing in our properties:
- Occupancy Limitations and Monitoring
- Proactive Encouragement of Social Distancing Guidelines
- Furniture Redeployment to Support Social Distancing
- Coordinated Traffic Flow
- Deployment of Traffic Flow Signage and Social Distancing Markers
COMMITMENT TO KEEPING YOU INFORMED
We will keep you posted on the latest reopening updates as we move forward through this phased approach.
Thank you for your support and cooperation in keeping everyone safe and healthy.
CEO & President
Washington Pavilion Management, Inc.