Sidewalk Arts Festival Entertainment
Paladino Hohm Sculpture Garden
Shop, eat and enjoy free live entertainment!
Additional FREE entertainment will be offered in the Paladino Hohm Sculpture Garden located on the north side of the Washington Pavilion. The entertainment schedule includes:
- 9-9:30 a.m. | Sound Cascade - Sweet Adeline Chorus
- 9:30-10 a.m. | Singing Boys of Sioux Falls
- 10-10:30 a.m. | LiRa Dance Company
- 10:30-11 a.m. | Moxton Road
- 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m. | Good Night Theatre Collective
- 12:15-1:45 p.m. | Mogen's Heroes
- 1:45-2:15 p.m. | Improv Falls
- 2:15-2:45 p.m. | Storytime with Tom Roberts
- 3-4 p.m. | charActors Children’s Theatre
- 4-4:30 p.m. | Sioux Empire Community Theatre
The Washington Pavilion mascot, Radley Rex, is scheduled to appear in the Children’s Studio at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Entertainment artists and times are subject to change.