Super 2nd Saturdays
Extra Fun for Everyone
Second Saturday of Every Month | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Super 2nd Saturday is a special new program offered to our patrons every month on the 2nd Saturday of the month from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Each month features new exciting, educational and interactive experiences designed to enhance and expand your knowledge of the everyday to the extraordinary. Engage in hands-on and minds-on themed activities, demonstrations and projects. Discover the joy of science, art and learning.
Explore, wonder, learn and play!
Kirby Science Discovery Center Experiences:
Special and unique programming designed for patrons of all ages featuring a monthly theme incorporated into a variety of activities:
- Hands-on experiments at our Stage Science demonstration area and interactive
- Science on Wheels carts
- Team challenges
- Special guest presenters
- Immersive mission films in the Wells Fargo CineDome
Visual Arts Center Experiences:
- Themed art projects, unique tours and activities based on current exhibitions
- Kids are invited to make an art project in the Raven Children’s Studio, and join us for story time in the galleries
- Guided tours, collaborative art-making, special events and tour remixes
- Depending on the month, visitors can experience live art-making in the lobby
Join us every second Saturday for an experience that is nothing short of SUPER!
February 10 | March 10 | April 14
Public: Daily Admission Fees Apply