Make Museum Reservations Online
As part of our reopening plan, we have implemented Timed Ticketing for the museums to allow members and daily admissions to register in advance for a visit. Museums will operate on normal hours. There will be two daily sessions for ticket reservations:
- Morning Session: 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Afternoon Session: 1:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Please note that on Sundays, morning sessions will be 12 - 2:30 p.m. and afternoon sessions will be 2:30 - 5 p.m.
We encourage you to purchase your ticket online ahead of time. This is the best way to ensure you are able to reserve tickets for the time desired.
- Face Masks Required per City of Sioux Falls Ordinance.
- If you are a member, you will need to click the button above and then log into your member account to reserve your free passes. Please note that if you are an existing member, creating a new online account will not allow you to access your member benefits. If you are having difficulty logging in to access your benefits, please call the Box Office at 605-367-6000
- Please print, take a screenshot on your phone, show the email receipt or order confirmation page from your online museum admission purchase.
- Check-in for online purchases will take place at the Box Office on the first floor.
- Benefits of purchasing online in advance are shorter wait time in line and reserved spots in our museums.
The health and safety of our team members, guests, visitors and vendors is our top priority. Learn more and watch our video below.