Frequently Asked Questions About Memberships at the Washington Pavilion
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions below to learn more about which membership is right for you.
- Free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center, Visual Arts Center and special exhibitions
- Free admission to educational movies in the Wells Fargo CineDome
- Free or discounted admission to over 400 museums world-wide through the Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) passport program. Visit https://www.astc.org/membership/passport-program-guidelines/ for more information
- Exclusive members-only events
- Ability to purchase tickets to select shows before the public
- Waived handling fees for ordering tickets online and over the phone
- 10% discount on classes, camps and birthday parties
- 10% discount at Leonardo’s Café (some restrictions may apply)
Membership for Two may access a maximum of two free admission passes per day. (member and a guest)
Membership for Five may access a maximum of five free admission passes per day (member and up to four guests.) Additional individuals may be added to the account for a $2+tax/month fee.
Named adults count towards the free admissions for applicable membership level. Named adults must be 18+, youth ages 13-17 may be listed as a nanny. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Membership for Five may list one nanny on the account. Nannies may attend the Kirby Science Discovery Center, Visual Arts Center and Wells Fargo CineDome only when watching the children. Additional membership benefits do not apply to nannies. Nanny benefits expire after 12 months. Nannies are not applicable to Membership for Two.
Each Membership for Two or Membership for Five includes up to two named adults. These adults have access to the full range of membership benefits.
Membership benefits do not apply when visiting with a group (school, youth or other) due to special programming and funding.
Benefits are non-transferable. Members must be present at check-in.
Please call our Box Office at 605-367-6000 to verify the status of your membership. To reduce the number of plastic cards issued, and to expedite the check-in process with fewer physical touch-points, we are providing cards only by request. If you’d like to have physical cards sent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the named adult(s), mailing address and email address.
If member misplaces, damages or needs to update named adults on the card, they can inquire about getting a temporary card at no cost. There is a $5 plus tax reprint fee to issue new cards.
A rush print fee of $5 plus tax can be added to have cards available for pick up at the Box Office by desired date. Cards can be mailed USPS Priority Mail Expedited shipping (1-3 business days) for $7 (tax included.)
Become a Member
To become a member, click the orange button below.
If you prefer to process your membership by telephone or if you have further questions, please call the Box Office at 605-367-6000.