Donate to the Washington Pavilion
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, your Washington Pavilion is able to make art and science part of the daily lives of thousands of people through high-quality programming, education and outreach.
Legacy Giving Program
The Washington Pavilion launched the Legacy Giving Program in 2018 to formally recognize and honor donors who make a commitment to the future support of the Washington Pavilion through a planned gift. These individuals help ensure that the Washington Pavilion is around for future generations and serves as an inspiration for others to do the same. Learn how you can join our Legacy Giving Program today.
Washington Pavilion Donor Levels:
Platinum Partner - $10,000 +
Gold Partner - $5,000 - $9,999
Silver Partner - $2,500 - $4,999
Grand Partner - $1,000 - $2,499
Pavilion Partner - $500 - $999
Contributor - $250 - $499
Supporter - $100 - $249
Friend - $1 - $99
We have great benefits at each donor level especially our EARLY AND PRIORITY ticket purchasing benefits.
Your gift to the Washington Pavilion supports:
- Regional and national artist exhibitions in the eight galleries of the Visual Arts Center.
- Educational programming for thousands of children.
- Student access to the Kirby Science Discovery Center with more than 100 hands-on, interactive exhibits.
- World-class entertainment in the Husby Performing Arts Center.
- Our nationally recognized Action Arts and Science Program outreach to students who ordinarily could not afford art or science classes in multiple venues in Sioux Falls.
- Free First Fridays, where we open our doors free-of-charge to the community.