Have your next birthday party at the Washington Pavilion. Choose your own birthday learning adventure from our fun party themes below.
Pavilion Birthday Parties Include:
- Hands-on, themed activities led by a Pavilion party host
- Private party room for you and your guests
- Admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center
- Gift for the birthday girl or boy
- Decorations and digital invitations for you to print or email.
- Set up and clean up ... we do the work, you just have the fun!
Each party includes one Awesome Activity
Marble Maze Engineering*
Design and create your very own marble maze
Decorate a fun party mask
Model Magic Miniature Sculptures
Make your own mini-creations with squishy clay
Reptile Rapture Demo
See a snake and touch a turtle
Create a rocket and watch it zoom
Find all of the answers in the Visual Arts Center and win a prize
*Recommended for age 7+
Planning Your Birthday Party:
- Awesome Activity – 30 minutes
- Food and gift opening – 30 minutes
- Museum playtime in the Kirby Science Discovery Center and Visual Arts Center – 90 minutes
(Please note that while the Pavilion party host will lead the Awesome Activity, parents are expected to chaperone during museum playtime)
- Birthday cake
- Small birthday candles
- Plates/cutting utensils for birthday cake
Leave at home:
- All other outside food/drink
- Balloons with helium
Parties available for booking:
Saturdays and Sundays at 12 p.m. or 2 p.m.
Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks advance notice for scheduling your party.
$185 (+ tax) or $166.50 (+ tax) for Washington Pavilion members
For up to 12 child guests and 2 adults
- $10.90 for additional birthday child
- $12 for each additional child guest
- $9 for each additional adult guest
Add Pizza and Pop from Leonardo’s Café!
For 12 children, we recommend ordering 2 pizzas and 3 pitchers of pop
Pizza—$16.50 per pizza
Pepperoni | Cheese | Sausage
Beverages —$3.50 per pitcher
Pepsi | Diet Pepsi | Dr. Pepper | Sierra Mist | Lemonade | Root Beer Mountain Dew
A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking and will be put towards the total cost of the party