Have your next birthday party at the Washington Pavilion!
Pavilion Birthday Parties Include:
- Private party room for you and your guests
- Admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center and Visual Arts Center
- Birthday gift for the birthday child
- Decorations and digital invitations for you to print or email.
- Set up and clean up ... we do the work, you just have the fun!
Please note membership and guest passes cannot be used for birthday party admission and the final food and headcount for your party is due nine days prior to your party.
Planning Your Birthday Party:
- Food and gift opening – 1 hour
- Museum playtime in the Kirby Science Discovery Center and Visual Arts Center – 2 hours
(Please note that parents are expected to chaperone during museum playtime)
- Birthday cake
- Small birthday candles
- Plates/cutting utensils for birthday cake
- Goodie bags for your guests
Leave at home:
- All other outside food/drink
- Balloons with helium
$185 (+ tax) or $166.50 (+ tax) for Washington Pavilion members
For up to 12 child guests and 2 adults
- $10.90 for additional birthday child
- $12 for each additional child guest
- $13 for each additional adult guest
Limit of 20 people maximum which includes all adults and children of any age.
Add Pizza and Pop from Leonardo’s Café!
For 12 children, we recommend ordering 2 pizzas and 3 pitchers of pop
Pizza—$16.50 per pizza
Pepperoni | Cheese | Sausage
Beverages —$3.50 per pitcher
Pepsi | Diet Pepsi | Dr. Pepper | Sierra Mist | Lemonade | Root Beer | Mountain Dew
A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking and will be put towards the total cost of the party