Enjoy a show-themed, mouthwatering pre-show dinner at Leonardo’s Café, on-site at the Washington Pavilion. Call the Box Office to reserve your seats today at 605-367-6000 - they fill up fast! Payment is made the night of the buffet.
February 25-26 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
We will be serving a dinner buffet in Leonardo's Café, on-site at the Washington Pavilion, with the following menu:
- "Tango Maureen" Mango Shrimp
- "I'll Cover You" In Bacon, Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- "Seasons of Love" Roasted Red Potatoes
- "Santa Fe" Vegetable Blend
- "La Vie Boheme" Pasta Bar
- House Salad
- Bread and Butter
- "Over The Moon" Dessert Buffet featuring:
- New York Cheesecake
- "Big Apple" Apple Pies
- Coffee or Soda Included
$21.95/adults, $8.50/kids 10 and under plus tax.
Call the Box Office to reserve your seats today at 605-367-6000 - they fill up fast!
Stay tuned for upcoming menus for these shows:
- WAITRESS: A NEW MUSICAL
- March 9-11 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Live: Neighbor Day
- March 20 from 4:30-6 p.m.
- South Dakota Symphony: The Music of John Williams
- March 21 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- ROYAL WINNIPEG BALLET: THE WIZARD OF OZ
- March 31 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- BEAUTIFUL – THE CAROLE KING MUSICAL
- April 30-May 1 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- May 2 from 4:30-7:30 p.m.