Dakota Academy of Performing Arts
The Dakota Academy of Performing Arts (DAPA) at the Washington Pavilion is a program designed to inspire young theatre students in the Sioux Falls area to practice perfect, play hard and perform better than they ever thought they could.
DAPA is designed for students who desire a creative, challenging atmosphere with direct instruction and ensemble learning. With a team of theatre professionals mentoring and teaching for DAPA, students are motivated to perform with passion, dedication and excellence. Students prepare to give professional-level theatre performances in the community throughout the year.
There are many ways to get involved with The Dakota Academy of Performing Arts!
If you’re looking for more than theatre lessons and have a real love for the arts, DAPA at the Washington Pavilion was created for you!
We would love for you to join us if you are:
- Between the ages of 6-18 with an interest in theatre
- Seeking a positive social network that builds confidence and self-esteem
- Fully dedicated to practice and rehearsals each week
- Looking to not only meet expectations but exceed them
- Ready to work and play hard in a fun, creative environment
Thank you to our generous sponsors: