Become a Member
Enjoy the flexible benefits of a membership at the Washington Pavilion! Your membership includes exclusive opportunities to experience the sights, sounds and hands-on nature of our facility. Come experience your Washington Pavilion.
20% Off New and Renewing Memberships
March 1-31, 2019*
Visit or call the Box Office at 605-367-6000 and mention MEMBER20 to start enjoying the benefits of membership!
*Offer ends at 5 p.m. on March 31. Available in person or over the phone.
Membership at the Washington Pavilion
Included in your membership is free, year-round access to our Kirby Science Discovery Center, Visual Arts Center, mission films in the Wells Fargo CineDome, discounts on classes, camps and so much more.
- Membership, extra nannies, 3rd named adult and supporting donor benefits expire after 12 months.
- Benefits are non-transferable.
- Members must present their membership card or photo identification. If member misplaces, damages, or needs to update named adults on the card, they can inquire about getting a temporary card to replace it at no cost to the member. If a member wants new cards printed, there will be a $5 plus tax reprint fee. Member may have cards rushed for $5 plus tax and be picked up at the Box Office by desired date or mailed USPS Priority Mail Expedited shipping (1-3 business days) for $7 (tax included) If first set of cards do not arrive, member may request a new set to be mailed as a one-time courtesy reprint; otherwise, the member must pay the reprint fee or pay for certified mail.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Membership benefits do not apply when visiting with a group (school, youth or other) due to special programming and funding.
- Named adults count towards the free admissions for applicable membership level. Named adults must be 18+, youth ages 13-17 may be listed as a nanny.
How it works: Each Pavilion Membership includes up to two named adults. These adults have access to the full range of membership benefits. This membership may access a maximum of two free admission passes per day (member and a guest.) Nannies and 3rd named adult not applicable to this membership level.
Price: $60 plus tax
How it works: Each PALS Membership includes up to two named adults. These adults have access to the full range of membership benefits. This membership may access a maximum of five free admission passes per day (member and up to four guests.) Additional PALS may be added to the account for $20 plus tax per person per year.
PALS Memberships may list one nanny on the account. Additional nannies may be added for an additional $10 (plus tax). Nannies may attend the Kirby Science Discovery Center, Visual Arts Center and Wells Fargo mission films only when watching the children. Additional membership benefits do not apply to nannies.
NEW to the PALS Membership! Members may add an additional 3rd named adult to the PALS membership for $10 (plus tax). This does not change the number of daily admissions for the membership.
Price: $110 plus tax
- Free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center including special exhibitions
- Free admission to the Visual Arts Center
- Free admission to mission films in the Wells Fargo CineDome
- Free or discounted admission at over 300 museums world-wide through the Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) passport program.Visit http://www.astc.org/passport/ for more information
- Additional guest admissions at a rate of $5 per person for anyone over membership quota
- Waived convenience fees for ordering tickets online and over the phone.
- Ability to purchase tickets to Washington Pavilion sponsored performances a minimum of two hours before the general public during our members-only on -sales.
- 10% discount at Leonardo’s Café.
- 10% discount on classes, camps and birthday parties.
- Access to exclusive promotions.
To become a member, click the orange button below. To renew your membership, log in online and look for a renewal offer, call the Box Office at 605-367-6000 during business hours or call the Membership Coordinator at 605-367-7397 ext. 2351.