Become a Member
Your membership includes exclusive opportunities to experience the sights, sounds and hands-on nature of our facility. Come experience your Washington Pavilion.
Membership at the Washington Pavilion
Included in your membership is free, year-round access to our Kirby Science Discovery Center, Visual Arts Center, entertaining educational movies in the Wells Fargo CineDome, discounts on classes, camps and so much more. We have two membership types to fit your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions below to learn more about which membership is right for you.
- Free admission to the Kirby Science Discovery Center including special exhibitions
- Free admission to the Visual Arts Center
- Free admission to mission films in the Wells Fargo CineDome
- Free or discounted admission at over 300 museums world-wide through the Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) passport program. Visit https://www.astc.org/membership/passport-program-guidelines/ for more information
- Additional guest admissions at a rate of $5 plus tax per person for anyone over membership quota.
- Waived convenience fees for ordering tickets online and over the phone.
- Ability to purchase tickets to Washington Pavilion sponsored performances a minimum of two hours before the general public during our members-only on-sales.
- 10% discount at Leonardo’s Café.
- 10% discount on classes, camps and birthday parties.
- Access to exclusive promotions.
Pavilion level members may access a maximum of two free admission passes per day. (member and a guest)
PALS level members may access a maximum of five free admission passes per day (member and up to four guests.) Additional PALS may be added to the account for $20 plus tax per person per year.
Named adults count towards the free admissions for applicable membership level. Named adults must be 18+, youth ages 13-17 may be listed as a nanny. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
PALS memberships may list one nanny on the account. Additional nannies may be added for an additional $10 (plus tax). Nannies may attend the Kirby Science Discovery Center, Visual Arts Center and Wells Fargo mission films only when watching the children. Additional membership benefits do not apply to nannies. Nanny benefits expire after 12 months. Nannies are not applicable to Pavilion memberships.
Each Pavilion or PALS Membership includes up to two named adults. These adults have access to the full range of membership benefits.
PALS Members may add an additional 3rd named adult for $10 (plus tax). 3rd named adult not applicable to Pavilion memberships. This does not change the number of daily admissions for the membership.
Membership benefits do not apply when visiting with a group (school, youth or other) due to special programming and funding.
Benefits are non-transferable. Members must present their membership card or photo identification at check-in.
Please call our Membership Coordinator at 605-731-2351 to verify the status of your cards. If the first set of cards do not arrive, you may request a new set to be mailed as a one-time courtesy reprint.
If member misplaces, damages or needs to update named adults on the card, they can inquire about getting a temporary card at no cost. There is a $5 plus tax reprint fee to issue new cards.
A rush print fee of $5 plus tax can be added to have cards available for pick up at the Box Office by desired date. Cards can be mailed USPS Priority Mail Expedited shipping (1-3 business days) for $7 (tax included.)
Become a Member
To become a member, click the orange button below.
Renew Your Membership
To renew your membership, login online below and look for a renewal offer. Another option to renew your membership is to call the Box Office at 605-367-6000 during business hours or call the Membership Coordinator at 605-367-7397 ext. 2351.